Fire Dance - Delle Jacobs

My rating - 5/10

This month's Samsung book deal book for me on Kindle. I would say this is a sweet romance, with a dark element to it.

The book takes us to Norman Britain - with feudal lords claiming forts and cities, expanding their empires. Love blooms in the middle of such conquests, between a lord and a lady betrothed to him. The lady has a dark past, shrouded in a cover that she is led to believe as magic. The most significant fact in this novel is that as the mystery unshrouds, we get perfectly scientific and sane explanations of all the magic intended. If I say any more, the plot will be revealed. I would rather not give any spoilers for interested readers.

I liked the book, though it claims no attributes more than a one-time-read. All I can guarantee is that, that one-time-read will be relaxing and interesting, with frequent plot twists. I will suggest this book as a short read in between more serious reads, or maybe you can read this book when you are feeling low - it definitely will cheer you up!

Comments